Jokes&funny posts

WEDDING TEST!!!
--Adults Only--


My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, so we decided to get married
There was only one little thing bothering me... it was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective 21 year
old sister-in-law, always wore very tight miniskirts, and often times was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got
more than a nice view. One day her little sis called and
asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived,and she whispered to me that she had feelings and
desires for me that she couldn't overcome She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and commit my life to her sister. Well, I was in total
shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, I'm going upstairs to my room, and if u want one last wild
fling, just come up and get me. I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go upstairs
I stood there for a moment, then turned and headed straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Behold, my future family were standing outside, all clapping!. With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter
Welcome to the family!"
I smiled and heaved
a sigh of relief because I was actually heading to my car to get my condoms ... 
WOW GOD SAVED ME O!..
Be civil, dont laugh alone. That was a real WEDDING TEST!

Compilation Of Short Nigeria Jokes -  
No 10 Will Make You Laugh Hard. 

1.  There must be something about single girls with a nose ring. 
I don't know if they are trying to smell an engagement or marriage? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2.  Even if u're ugly as hell when you have money, women will always find something cute on you like. They will be like: "Awwww he has nice finger prints".....or "Awwww he has such a cute shadow". πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Girls  of nowadays sha 😏

3. I seriously need to stop listening to people's conversation in a taxi...I once followed someone home just to hear the rest of the story. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4.   Girls that plait Ghana weaving with Brazilian wool on their Nigerian hair... Come let's talk! How do you survive with three nations on ur head ? 

5.   Not all couples have sex on their wedding night, some spend it arguing about how the  jollof and drinks disappeared. Lmaooo πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
www.ayojokes.com.ng

6.  Teacher: What's the full meaning of AIDS
Pupil: Arsenal Is Dying Slowly 
😁😁😁

7.   Nigerian parent be like: Mayweather $300million(114billion naira) for just 1 fight. God punish any teacher that separates my son wen fighting in the school. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

8.   Witchcraft Is When You Want To Give Your Mom Money, But Then You Take Out A Condom...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Even fainting will not save you. 

9.   When You Ask People For advice  They Will Tell You To Listen To Your Heart, But All You Can Hear Is "Tum tum tum"...πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

10.  Boy: From the day I met u, I m not able to eat, drink or smoke...

Girl: How sweet, so u r madly in LOVE with me..


Boy: SHUT UP..!! U made my pocket empty😑😑😑😑😑

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO WRITE A CV

CryptoWorld

The Journey never Ends